hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Friday, April 07, 2006
Friday, April 07, 2006
I found this in deviantart. hahaha. Some doesn't make sense. At all. But it is still fun to play and kill time while waiting for the toilet to be vacated.
Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.Say the following questions aloud, and press play.Use the song titles that come up to answer each question.
How does the world see me?
Overprotected- Britney Spears
Will I have a happy life?
Something about you- Five for Fighting. (???what is tt supposed to mean?)
What do people really think of me?
Just a girl- No doubt (Sob.)Do people secretly lust after me?
Slow- Kylie Minogue (Another 'what is tt supposed to mean?')
How can I make myself happy?
Fukai Mori - Do as infinity (eh...what does fukai mori mean?)
What should I do with my life?
My sacrifice- CreedWill I ever have children?
Feeling good- Michael Buble (hahaha)
What is some good advice for me?
Dance with me- Justin Timberlake (HAHAHA)
What do I think my current theme song is?
Pieces of me- Ashlee SimpsonWhat does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Year 3000- BustedWhat song will play at my funeral?
Sometimes you can't make it on your own- U2 (...tiow?)What type of men/women do you like?
Falling away from me- Korn. (Tt's not true! I don't like men who fall away from me.)
What is my day going to be like?
Flying without wings- Ruben Stuudard (of course! Since i finished all my chores!)
Why am I here?
My will- ??? (Um...)What will people remember me for?
Counterfeit- Limp Bizkit (that'll be super sad.)What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Fragile- StingAre there people outside waiting to take me away?
Crashed the wedding- Busted
What will this year be all about?
wo yong yuan xiang xin. (?? Believe in what?)Haa..ok. The toilet is free now, I need to shower. Check this out, super touching: http://livedigital.com/AFOd2gAjNw/content/52110It reminds me of what exactly is childlike faith. It reminds me of...I don't know. It's just so moving...Yesh, so have some patience and wait till the clip has downloaded and go watch!